1. Root of the Culture: As a rule of thumb most business start out by defining their Mission, Vision and Values. Provided these are defined and followed the organizations culture will have the best chance to grow into a positive and powerful force.
2. Influences: The influences on an individual in an organization includes ourselves, other internal individuals and external entities (e.g., companies doing business with your organization) that we come into direct or indirect contact with.
3. Culmination of Influences: An organizations culture is the culmination of all the influences impacting the individuals of the organization.
1. Broad Definition: All things related to the workings of an organization.
2. Aspects of Culture: Values, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors of an organization.
3. Impact of Culture: Culture impacts all activities (or lack of activities) within an organization and between the organization and other entities.